Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Back to Writing


It’s been six months since I wrote. Not only on this blog, but writing in general. That’s not good for a writer. I have plenty of excuses: retiring from my job; a move; my father’s passing; looking for yet another place to live. Typical stuff. But it’s time to get back to writing.

I want to start by thanking all the people who have been downloading Night Flight to their eReaders. I’ve reduced the price to $0.99 and that appears to be about right for the market. It is selling well, and the free specials are really moving. Thank you to Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords for featuring Night Flight as a short-term free special. Over 2000 copies were distributed.

A special thank you to those of you who left reader reviews on the sites where you got your copies. I find them very valuable. I read every one and appreciate those who take the time to leave a comment. I want to emphasize that all reviews are important. Even the readers who left critical reviews are important. It is helpful to me to see what a reader liked or didn’t like about the story, the writing style, or whatever.

Keep the reviews coming, and thank you again. I hope to be doing more blogging now that I am beginning to get settled, although there is another move in our near future. And I’m working on a video to help readers preview Night Flight

I've attached this video to showcase how talented I can be. This was made for a fundraiser we were doing when I worked for SF CARD, the nonprofit I was at in San Francisco. Talented, no? No!

No comments:

Post a Comment