Is it difficult to keep up a writer’s blog during baseball season? Let me put it this way:
- Is a Giants game better with a hotdog and a brew?
- Can Barry Bonds go deep into McCovey Cove against – any pitcher?
- Is Willy McCovey the best Giant’s first baseman EVER?
- Is Will the Thrill?
- Is Candlestick Park windy and frigid in the summer?
- Can Willy make The Catch?
- Is AT&T Park the best baseball park in the entire world?
- Can the San Francisco Giants BEAT LA?
- Is wearing a Panda hat ultra-cool when at a Giant’s game?
- Is Lou Seal a great mascot?
- Should you Fear the Beard?
- Is Ross the Boss?
- Is Timmy a FREAK?
- Do only the most rookie fans want to do the wave at the stadium?
- Do you throw the homerun ball back onto the field when LA hits one out?
- Are the Giants capable of back-to-back World Series Wins?
Maybe you’d better check back in here after baseball season.